- 17-Feb-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (MST)
- 710 ESPN Internships
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Unpaid Internship
710 ESPN Internship
This internship is for students interested in obtaining practical experience in broadcast journalism. Intern will learn the daily preparation and production of live sports talk radio and will rewrite wire copy, learn audio recording and editing, and research stories. Intern will work with editors, reporters and other newsroom and sports staff employees and receive feedback on their efforts.
Contact: Jessamyn McIntyre, Executive Producer, 710 ESPN Seattle; (206)726-6846, firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview: Bonneville Seattle internships are 8-12 week (unpaid) opportunities for college students to gain a fuller understanding of the broadcast industry and expand their skill sets. Bonneville Seattle is seeking students with a strong desire to learn more about the world of media whether it be in sports programming, talk programming, news writing/editing/reporting, digital content production, and media sales or marketing.
- 18+ and registered as a current student, eligible for internship credit through their educational institution
- Upon selection intern will be asked to sign an agreement and provide proof of internship credit
- Schedule is between 15-25 hours/week depending on school requirements
- Basic computer knowledge (Office programs, social media platforms)