- 04-Apr-2017 to 23-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Bonneville Seattle Sales
- Seattle, WA, USA
- Full Time
Bonneville Seattle is looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals looking to join the world of media sales for KIRO FM/KTTH, KIRO AM and Mynorthwest.com.
These salespeople will work to meet and exceed assigned revenue goals in a manner reflecting the highest level of professional standards and skills while selling and servicing Bonneville Seattle Media Group's accounts in conformity with company policies and procedures. They will contribute to the sales team's growth, professionalism, and new business development and consistently achieve or exceed assigned sales/revenue goals while effectively servicing clients and their needs.
- Reach monthly agency and new business sales goals by selling, servicing and consulting station's advertisers.
- Select, develop, and maintain Target accounts that fit company's customer profile.
- Demonstrate ongoing knowledge of all local qualitative/quantitative research
- Learn and become proficient in and maintain established company utilization standard software programs and digital media platforms
- Possess a high level of proficiency with computers, software, and new technologies
- Organize, analyze and interpret statistical data, draw conclusions and follow-through.
- Work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter.
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems; flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to sign company's Account Executive Agreement.
- Work in compliance with Bonneville's policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- 2+ years outside sales or sponsorship sales experience
- BA in communications or related field
- Receive, process, maintain info through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.